Change the 802.11 mode on dlink router devices
dlink WiFi router devices are used so that you can have the wireless connections for your mobile and laptop devices. Make sure that you can manage the wireless devices for you can have the required uploading and downloading configurations for your devices. You can also manage the 802.11 mode settings for your dlink WiFi router devices. Make sure that you can easily access the login page for your device using http:// dlinkrouter.local web address. Make sure that you can easily have the advance configurations for your device.
Here are the Steps to Manage the 802.11 Mode Settings for Dlink WiFi Router Devices
- Open the web browser and fill http:// dlinkrouter.local web address.
- Fill the dlink WiFi router login user name and password for your device.
- Go for the configuration page and choose the “Setup” option and then choose “Wireless Settings” option.
- After that choose “Manual Wireless Settings” for your device.
- If you choose “802.11b Only” option then only the devices that are having 802.11b compatibility will be allowed to connect to the home network.
- If you choose 802.11g Only” option then the devices having 802.11g compatibility will be allowed to connect to the WiFi network.
- If you choose the 802.11n option then the devices that are having 802.11n compatibility will allowed to have the internet connections.
These are the simple steps to manage the 802.11 mode settings for your home network. Make sure that you can easily manage the firmware file for your device and these settings can be saved just by saving the “save” button. Make sure that you can also visit at the blog page and there you can have knowledge about dlink ap extender configuration dlinkap wireless dlinkap setup wizard cannot access dlinkap how to setup dlink extender setup dlink extender dlinkap dap 1360 setup dlinkap local wizard dlinkap login dlinkap local wizard http:// dlinkap.local http dlinkap local login and dlinkap local