Back up the D-Link DAP-1520 Wi-Fi Extender
Hey Guys, what’s up! Are you facing a problem in Back up the D-Link DAP-1520 Wi-Fi Extender and dlinkap wireless setup wizard? Then don’t worry from now onwards. Because in this article we are going to discuss all the way how you can Back up the D-Link DAP-1520 Wi-Fi Extender and how to do dlinkap wireless setup wizard.
How to Back up the D-Link DAP-1520 Wi-Fi Extender
- At first, you have to open any of the web browsers on your computer then enter http://dlinkap.local in the address bar.
- Now a new page will open where you have entered your Admin Password. After that click on Login.
- After Login goes to management section at the Top-right hand corner then click on System from the drop-down menu.
- After doing all of the above setting clicks on the Save Configuration to File button for Saving the file.
How to do Dlinkap wireless setup wizard
- At First, open your Default Gateway
- Open any of the web internet browsers
- Enter your default gateway on the search bar of a Web browser
- A new login page will open, where you have to enter your Username and password, then click on login.
- Now go to Launch Setup Wizard for setting up your access point
- Click Next
- Now you have to Select Repeater from the drop-down list
- If you want to set up your network manually then select manually Configuration, then click next.
- Now click on Connect
- Now select the security mode you want to use’ then click on Next.
- After doing all of the above Setting clicks Next to set up the Wizard.
- Click on finish to Reboot the device.
If you have Like this article, then share this article as much as possible. Help other also to Know How they can Back up the D-Link DAP-1520 Wi-Fi Extender.