Mobile Application Setup for Dlink N300 Wireless DAP-1320 Extender
Using Dlink N300 Wireless DAP-1320 Extender device you will remove the dead zones from your home and you will get wifi access for all your computers devices and for each corner you will get wifi connectivity. These wifi extender devices will help you to make get wifi connectivity for every corner of your home.
Setup Dlink N300 Wireless DAP-1320 Extender using Mobile Application
This is easy to configure your new wifi extender device from a computer device but you can also configure your new wifi extender devices from a mobile application.
- If you are using Android mobile then open play store.
- After that search for dlink application this application is available for all users at free of cost. You can install these applications for zero cost.
- From mobile application scan the bar code of the application. This bar code will help you to install exact application for your device access. when you have this application for your device, you will not need login access a computer device.
- Once you scan the bar code from your mobile application, you can then connect you device to wifi connectivity that is coming from Dlink N300 Wireless DAP-1320 Extender device.
- Once device is connectivity of wifi, click on mobile application icon and then click on “Start” button.
- Choose the wifi network for Dlink N300 Wireless DAP-1320 Extender device.
- Fill the network name and a password for device connectivity. This network name is also known as SSID network name.
- Click on “Next” button and then you will get the quick summary of the settings that you have made. If you find that all configurations are correct, you can click on “Save” button.
These are steps to configure your new Dlink N300 Wireless DAP-1320 Extender device from mobile devices. You can make settings for your wifi extender devices from a computer device.